Thursday, January 12, 2017

A Smattering of Sri Lanka...

by Dave....

Although I have a ton of images from a variety of places from the time in Sri Lanka, I have a few 'left over' that I put in shape for blog entries but that I didn't put up.  These below, listed in date order, are those 'remnants'.  I may do another blog of elephants & very big rocks at some other point.
Please click on the image to embiggen!

Mirissa, short walk down a quiet road.
Fabulous texture of a tree in the Kandy Botanical Garden
In the Kandy Botanical Garden
In the Kandy Botanical Garden
In the Kandy Botanical Garden
An out of commission Buddha statue
Annuradhpura, figures on steps above a stone Moonstone
In the forests around Anuradhapura
One of the many Buddhas in Anuradhapura.
Shoe repairmen on the side of the road in A.
Making and selling bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment